Successful Projects was appointed to assist in the design, tender and construction of seven buildings for the Broome North Primary School including an early works package to complete earthworks outside of wet season as well as the development of local art works for the school.
The scope of works is for Programming Consultancy and Superintendency support including;
- Informing delivery planning
- Input to client tender documentation
- Review of contractor tender programs
- Input to construction contractor selection and award
- Construction program review and advice for approval
- Evaluation of the contractor’s proposed construction program prior to approval
- Support to contract administration including assessment of actual schedule progress
- Review and evaluation of extensions of time
- Project look-forwards
- Review and reporting of progress to key milestones.
Successful Projects have prepared a detailed overall project program to advise project delivery and provided input to Building Management and Works tender documentation. We had input to the successful award of the project within budget and input to a programme finishing on time. Early works was completed to budget and to program.